SWEATY CAT YOGA
Yoga with Marina
Online Classes, Videos & Courses
RISE & SHINE
Good Morning Yoga Routine
Friends, this new lockdown might be just the right time to establish a Yoga routine that helps you feel less stressed and more balanced.
The pre-recorded video course is particularly helpful for students who like to get into a regular morning practice and start the day with more energy.
No experience needed!
Let me take you by the hand and guide you through energizing stretches and relaxing meditations.
What is it?
A 6 week course to help you establish a regular Morning-Yoga-practice and start your day right
Get 6 videos in which I'll guide you step by step through my favourite good morning stretches
Get 6 meditations that will help you start the day with an open mind, an open heart and possibly a little smile on the lips ;)
Each week you'll be sent 1 new video + 1 new meditation - practice as often as you like, whenever you like!
All stretches are designed to help you move the body after a good night's sleep, shake off any tension and prepare you mentally for the day
Want to see what's included? The list of content is on my Podia page
Can I still join the Zoom classes?
Yes, Zoom classes will continue!
If you're in need of extra stretches (or extra MOTIVATION :)) I highly recommend that you also join my regular TUE morning class at 7:30AM UK / 8:30AM GER - or any evening class
--> So basically, your NEW routine could look like this
Tuesday: Zoom class
Livestream via Zoom
Find calm in the chaos!
While our lives have been turned upside down due to Covid_19
Sweaty Cat Yoga is now offering live streamed online classes for you to practice in the comfort of you own home.
All you need is a quiet place, a laptop/ phone and some comfy clothes.
Schedule (UK timezone - but you can join from wherever you are)
Tuesday 07:30 - Morning Stretch
Tuesday 18:00 - Dynamic Vinyasa
Thursday 19:00 - Afterwork Vinyasa
Sunday 18:00 - Flow and Restore
It's super easy:
To sign up for a class please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll then receive an Email + link to register.
Pricing: My regular drop in classes are 10£ / 13EUR p.p.
- if you have been affected by Covid-19 and find yourself in a difficult situation you can pay less!
- Please sign up for the classes you like to attend
- Please download Zoom before the class
- To join on the day, just click the "Join Meeting" link in the email and use the password you have been sent after signing up for a class
- It's fully up to you if you like to switch on your cameras or not (but please be aware that all participants can see you if you do)
- Important: please mute your microphones during class
- To make a payment and support me, please click link above - if you're not using Paypal but still want to make a contribution please send me a message and I'll get back to you with my bank details.