This type of class provides a great opportunity to work on your individual goals and discover your full potential as the class will be tailored to your individual needs,
wishes and level of experience.
A private class could be extremely beneficial for:
Beginners who like to find a way into yoga and feel more comfortable in a private setting
Students who like to develop their individual practice and get a deeper understanding on alignment and the benefits of asanas
Professionals with busy lifestyles and demanding jobs. We'll work around your schedule and aim to find a convenient way to establish your routine
Private 1 on 1 class
Private class for you and your friends
Corporate / Office Classes
Yoga in the workplace can help you de-stress, recharge and loosen up exactly these muscles that get tight from sitting a lot in front of the computer.
Working from home?? I've got your back!
Corporate Yoga video courses will be launching soon!
With pre-recorded classes team members can stretch with me at any time of the day, whether it is in the morning, during their lunch breaks or after work.
"Desk Yoga" is for everybody who spends a lot of time sitting in front of the computer and wants to release tension in the body and get fresh energy.
Research shows that yoga in the workplace can help reduce anxiety, stress and back pain and improves concentration, physical mobility and mental health.
- 15 - 30 mins - ideal to fit in your lunch break
- No experience, yoga mat or fancy yoga clothes needed
Come as you are & stretch with me!
Group Classes Schedule
currently live streamed via Zoom
UK times - but you can join from anywhere in the world
Tuesday 07:30 - Morning Stretch
Tuesday 12:00 - Lunch Break Yoga
Sunday 18:00 - Flow and Restore
Keep reading below to see how Sign up and Payment works for Online Classes
How Online Classes work:
Find calm in the chaos!
While our lives have been turned upside down due to Covid_19
Sweaty Cat Yoga is now offering live streamed online classes for you
to practice in the comfort of you own home.
All you need is a quiet place, a laptop/ phone and some comfy clothes.
UK timezone - but you can join from wherever you are
It's super easy:
Pick a class from "Schedule" and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll then receive an Email + link to register.
My regular drop in classes are 10£ / 13EUR p.p. / h
- Please sign up for the classes you like to attend
- Please download Zoom before the class
- To join on the day, just click the "Join Meeting" link in the email and use the password you have been sent after signing up for a class
- It's fully up to you if you like to switch on your cameras or not (but please be aware that all participants can see you if you do)
- Important: please mute your microphones during class
- To make a payment and support me, please use paypal or message me for details